Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The seventh week: Alkmaar!

On Monday I took the bus (Eurolines) at 5 pm at Kolding. I travalled all night and I arrived at 7 am in the morning in Amsterdam Amstel. I was exhausted.. I didn't sleep a lot on the bus, there were too many people on it. I took a train from Amsterdam Amstel to Alkmaar were Gerard was waiting for me. I was really happy to see him again.

During the week we visited Alkmaar, Bergen and Camperduin. We didn't have a nice weather but nevertheless we had a great week. In the evenings we often went for drinks at several pubs. We also went dancing at the 'Chacha' club. This was really nice. On Friday we had dinner at a beautiful restaurant in the centre of Alkmaar where we ate duck.. I had never eaten this beafore but I loved it. On Sunday my mom, sister, brother and dog Deedee visited us. We went to the seaside together. The weather was nice that day (we were lucky). I was very happy to see them again.. I returned back to Haderslev on Monday evening. I took the train in Alkmaar and I arrived in Kolding on Tuesday at 8 am where I took a bus home. On Tuesday I didn't do a lot, I was tired from the journey. In the afternoon I came to school and wrote some e-mails. In the evening I went to bed at 10 pm.

I loved this week and I wish it didn't pass so quickly..

No comments: