Saturday, April 26, 2008

The last week...

Yes, it is already the last week of my stay in Haderslev...

During this week we worked on our presentations for next Monday. Manu and I wrote a paper about the differences between the school system in Belgium and the school system in Denmark. On Friday Manu, Carston and me visited Odense, Hans Christian Andersen's town of birth. There we visited the museum about his life and also the small house he lived in when he was a child. We had a very nice day. In the evening we all were invited at Jette's beautiful house for dinner. It was delicious... We looked back on our three months stay in Denmark and had a very nice evening. Afterwards we went to school for the gala party! This is a party organised by the 4rd graders. They celebrated the end of their last schoolyear. We danced all evening! It was great. During the weekend I packed my bags, emptied my closets and on Sunday Tim's parents, Tim, Manu and me went for a boat trip with Carston's boat on the fjord. In the afternoon we went to see the theatre play (in Danish) from 'Extremely loud and incredibly close'. I had a great last weekend in Hadersev. I really enjoyed it a lot...

No comments: